Physiology
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Physiology

Online forum for Physiologists

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the basic problem of students.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bittoo kumar surlya

Number of posts : 3
Educational Qualification : P.G
Registration date : 2007-03-15

the basic  problem of students. Empty
PostSubject: the basic problem of students.   the basic  problem of students. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2007 10:18 pm

why do students feel highly sleep during Exam compare to normal sleep ?
please consider this concept on basiced on physiological and neurological
points...............i m v.sure u will consider my concept..i m waiting for your response for this.thanking u all.
Back to top Go down
dranandbhaskar@gmail.com

Number of posts : 53
Educational Qualification : MBBS, MD
Registration date : 2007-01-07

PostSubject: Re: the basic problem of students.   the basic  problem of students. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2007 2:52 pm

One reason could be that the students are overworking and not sleeping well before the day of the exam.
Back to top Go down
gladmohe

PostSubject: Re: the basic problem of students.   the basic  problem of students. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 9:03 pm

hi this is gladmohesh .manipalite ,now in chennai as lecturere.will tell u something that i have observed.first usually students will sleep in the afternoon classes.maybe they need rest after a lunch.i feel that excess o2 is needed for the git after alunch to digest and assimilate the things eaten.second early morning classes they go for a deep sleep .mayb bcoz the previos night they didnt have better sleep and so after a cold water bath they feel sleepy .as body takes time to rejuvenate the energy lost.third ,of the most important i have experienced is if the class room was locked up the night with no air circulation and the next day mornign when 50 -100 students sit together and take all the o2 available co2 build up and so i think most of te students go for a nap even with eyes wide open.above all 4th is that when the physiology lec r prof goes for a continous lec for more than 3o mins without the student understanding what he wanted to know fatigue sets in and he finds the profs lec as a lullaby adn goes for a fine nap.
Back to top Go down
admin
Admin
admin

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2007-01-07

PostSubject: Re: the basic problem of students.   the basic  problem of students. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 1:17 pm

Very true. I also had similar experience.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the basic problem of students.   the basic  problem of students. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the basic problem of students.
Page 1 of 1